Looking back on this past year, I see God's faithfulness throughout my life. Journey with me for a second into my memories of the year.
1. God blessed me with the opportunity to lead a connection group at my church. I've grown so much in my faith through this because I've had the chance to explore what I believe more deeply. I have also gotten to meet some amazing men and women of God who have challenged me to pursue Christ with all that I am.
2. God also continues to bring people into my life who have blown me away with their ability to love. I have gotten to know some of these individuals more closely this year, either through church, school, or both. Through them, I am learning to be more open about my life and trusting of other people, not living quite as much in isolation with a closed heart.
3. I have had two fanatic jobs--one in the BIC department being a peer instructor and one in the speech path clinic as a reading specialist. Both jobs have helped me to become more responsible and caring of others. Specifically, my job in the speech path clinic has confirmed that I am where God wants me to be. I have loved every second of my job there!
4. Even through my illnesses, God has provided for me and given me strength. I know that I would not have made it successfully through this year had I been trying to do everything on my own.
5. Rushing Phi Lamb was one of the best decisions I made in the spring semester. Those godly women have taught me a lot about what it looks like to live in community and build each other up in Christ, and I can't wait to see how God uses Phi Lamb in my life in the future.
6. God gave me a wonderful roommate who pushes me toward Christ on a daily basis. We had so many moments of joy in apartment 11203! We also had our fair share of heart to hearts, and I'm so thankful for a friend like my roommate who I can talk to about pretty much anything. I am excited to be her roommate again next year, as well as for our additional two roomies to join us!! These women bring such joy to my life, and I am thrilled to be able to live life with them.
I could go on and on, but I'll save you the time and stop here. The moral of these memories? God is faithful, trustworthy, and good!! Amen, amen, and amen.