20 Things CF has taught me:
2. How to swallow 8 (or is it 9?) pills at a time.
3. Attitude is everything.
4. Life is precious.
5. Being a control freak does not mean everything will turn out perfectly.
6. But it's still important to plan.
7. Fully rely on God!!
8. How to say and spell long names of random bacteria and medicine that no one else will ever know.
9. The abundance of germs in society.
10. I can't do everything on my own.
11. Be responsible.
12. Breathing is kind of necessary.
13. Take joy in true friendships.
14. Prayer is insanely powerful.
15. Serve others.
16. Don't get caught up in your own struggles.
17. In keeping with number 16, know that life isn't fair.
18. Be dedicated to whatever you do.
19. It's okay to get upset. Believe it or not, it's even okay to cry.
20. Live each day to the fullest, laugh and enjoy life, love others like crazy.