Happy Christmas Eve! It's hard to believe another year has come and gone, and today is already December 24. I love Christmastime so much, not only because it reminds me of how great my God is and how relatable Jesus Christ is, but also because of the many traditions that surround the holidays. Every family celebrates the season differently. Here's a list of my favorite traditions:
1. We celebrate every Christmas in New Braunfels with my mom's family.
2. We go to my grandparents' church for a Christmas Eve service, and afterwards we eat pizza for dinner from Pizza Hut.
3. All the stockings are hung by the chimney with care.
4. Sports games are always on TV.
5. The cookies people bring to Grammy and Paw-Paw's house are the same every single year.
6. My family decorates our Christmas tree at home shortly after Thanksgiving, carefully picking out what ornaments to put on the tree.
7. My family participates in a caroling party at a friend's house, bringing Christmas cheer to the neighborhood.
8. I love picking out perfect gifts for friends and family.
9. We take a huge family picture on Christmas Day so that we can see the changes in our family.
10. We have a big Christmas meal, loving being together and celebrating the birth of Christ.
Merry Christmas everyone! I pray you have a wonderful time with family and friends, remembering the gift of salvation Christ blessed us with.